Friday, June 11, 2004

Being catapulted kicking and screaming into the 21st Century

Well here goes. First blog and all that, blog virgin. I thought id better start doing something constructive with all the time ive got on my hands at the moment. Thats if you consider even more time on the internet than i currently spend as constructive.

Jake, a friend of mine has his own blog and to be honest im pretty impressed with it, although i wouldnt necessarily tell him that. Its nice to be able to chat with people around the world who are share nothing but the url address in the browser. I want some friends who i dont know yet, im sure there are people out there who would talk to me. Please talk to me.

Stand by for the ay to day mutterings and observations of a 31 year old serial thinker with far too much time on his hands. I dont promise that you'll agree with everything or be interested in absolutely anything at all but i hope you do at least find it amusing and can identify with an early 30's male and his daily life.

|