Tuesday, May 10, 2005

New arrival

We have a new arrival.

May I introduce Missy:


Missy: 'not cute'

She's been with us for a few weeks now, and her main activity within this time has been to attempt to eat me piece by piece, starting with the fingers.

That, and pissing on the rug. Oh and general all round disobedience, which she succeeds in hiding behind her puppy cuteness, either that or getting me to carry the can for her.

She could probably get away with hotwiring the car, taking it for a spin, knocking over a couple of pensioners before torching it in the middle of a nature reserve and the general response would be:

"Aah, she's only a puppy - she's so cute"

"How do you think she feels about being parted from her Mum and Brothers and Sisters?" I asked CJ after the first few days of 6am starts that I seem to have drawn the short straw for "Will she be sad?"

"Oh no, she's probably forgot all about them by now" was the reply.

"What kind of cold hearted beast are we allowing under our roof? No wonder she has no respect for my fingers"


Something capable of such levels of heartless cruelty should not be underestimated.

No matter how cute they look.
|