Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Should I...

...mind taking in 2 parcels for the guy at No.50 as he's not in?

...be worried that it was over a week ago?

...consider charging him storage?

...be worried about his welfare having not seen him since?

...be worried about the fact that he doesn't appear overly concerned about collecting them?

...be more worried about: a) his welfare having not seen him since or, b) the fact that he doesn't appear overly keen about collecting them?

...therfore contact the authorities?

...google the name of the sender to see the type of product that might be inside?

...wish that I hadn't googled the name of the sender to see the type of product that might be inside?

...keep the boxes for myself?

...deny all knowledge of receiving the parcels?

...pretend it's not my signature on the delivery note?

...get myself measured for an orange boiler suit.

...stop being a nosy bastard?
|