Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Poker-hunters

Bored of the old, conventional ways to waste money I've been on, what would seem to the untrained eye, a continual journey: searching for new and imaginative ways to lose one's cash.

As if I needed any new avenues to enable that to happen. I've got plenty of those running concurrently. I'm a serial money waster, the quicker the better it would seem. Usually down to laziness and being a sucker for a craze.

But anyway, I think I've hit upon something new: I've stumbled across internet poker.

For those unfamiliar with the finer details of poker: It's like being ambushed on a poorly lit sideroad whilst carrying the whole days takings.

The aim of the game seems to me to be dealt some cards then give everyone else your money. I think that's how it's played anyway - it's definitely how me and my new friends play it.

I get the feeling that there must have been some advert on the site before I got there that said something like:

***FREE MONEY ALERT - FREE MONEY ALERT***.

***THE FAMOUS WATSKI WILL BE HERE LATER TODAY - DON'T FORGET TO BE THERE WHEN HE IS. ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO CASH IN***


Why can't the aim of the game to be to lose money as fast as you can?

Oh I'd be great at that then.
|