Thursday, July 08, 2004

Learning to work again

I've been thinking about work a bit today. Probably because today is the last full work day doing nothing that i have off before having to return to a salaried occupation on Monday. This time next week....

It's now that having all that time off and taking it for graned really hits home, now i want to have more time off to do the things i couldnt be bothered to do when i did have time off.

I've been wondering whether you can forget how to work? Remember how it used to be weird to write again after the school summer holidays? Is going back to work like that? Im getting a little worried that it'll take me and my brain some time to catch up and get back to speed, a while to get the work lingo back. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

I kind of assumed i'd just jump back into it, but the more i think about it, the less likely i think that will be the case.
|