Tuesday, December 21, 2004

How did they get away with that?

Zoe Salmon, the new Blue Peter presenter, was interviewed whilst jumping up and down on a trampoline. It must have been an all male interviewing panel.



How would you get round to the subject?

"Right, that's all the questions over, now if you wouldn't mind just errr, umm just standing on this err, .."

"What's that?"

"A ermm trampoline. Dont worry - it's ermmm normal procedure"

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes, and can you just err, umm undo your top a little and, ummm jump up and down a bit"

"This can't be right"

"It is, ermmm, hang on, let me just get my video camera"


I can see why they would take this route though. I got the sack the last time I tried something like that, but I knew my 'interviewing techniques for women' would catch on in the end.
|