Thursday, March 31, 2005

Just when you think it's all over....

Well, when I say sorted, what I actually meant to say was, err, kind of sorted.

Letter no. 3:

Dear Sir/Madam

I thought it was all sorted. I hoped it was all sorted. You hoped it was all sorted. I should have known better.

You may think this is fun. But I don't want to keep sending you these emails as much as you dont want to keep receiving them.

This morning, as you well know, I eventually spoke to the elusive Lisa and managed to get a verbal confirmation of my flight change. I asked for, and was told that I'd be sent an email confirmation of all the changes - so that I could print it out as proof in case any misunderstanding arose.

Well you can't be too careful with companies with a track record of incompetence can you?

Bearing in mind what has happened so far this week, 7 hours after being told I'd be sent a confirmation and a matter of minutes before switching my PC off for the final time before departing on my trip, would you care to hazard a guess as to whether I had received the confirmation or not received the confirmation?

Of course I hadn't received it. I wouldn't be wasting both of our times telling you about it if I had have received it would I?

So I rang again. And was given a few excuses. None of which I wasted time absorbing into my mind.

Then hey presto, an email suddenly appeared.

It's really not good enough is it?

Is there any chance you could find it within yourselves to furnish me with a reply telling me why my service has so far been shocking.

Yours close to tears

Watski
|